Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sunshine All Day

We've had amazing weather. Today we went to the sprinkler park down the road (just outside the beach) and went for a little walk near the Santa Rosa Sound with our neighbor Lily and her mom. Off to our favorite swings, Ella's feeling it!I love this little sign on the way to Navarre Beach. It is true, not many know about the white sanded beaches......makes going to the beach clean, nice and empty. I never thought I was a real beach fan, but I think I'm really enjoying it. It's very tranquil and nice, even with three little kids in hand. Plenty to do for everyone. The girls were interested in something off the pier. Ella got soaked from the sprinkler park, Suz on the other hand was much more apprehensive, hence the dry pants.
Suz and Lily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again, great photography!